Information Protection Transformation Team Charter
This team's purpose is to reduce the operating cost and increase
the effectiveness of the information protection processes for
the Trillium Strategic Business Units (SBU).
- Objective 1: Reduce the cost of operating information protection
processes by 40 percent.
- Objective 2: Increased effectiveness of information protection
processes by 20 percent.
- Objective 3: Involve the community of interest (COI) in developing
an understanding of the current processes, designing the new processes,
and implementing the new processes.
- Objective 4: Demonstrate High Performance Team behavior.
- Objective 5: Analyze current situation, design new processes
that accomplish the objectives, and developed implementation plan
in 30 days.
- Objective 6: Objectives achieved in 90 days.
TEAM COMPOSITION AND CHARACTERISTICS
The team will consist of information protection leaders from each
Trillium SBU, coached and advised by Trillium Project Team members.
· Willingness to deal with the "big picture" perspective.
· Desire to work with everyone "touching" the current
processes to gain understanding of current processes and to design
· Willingness to acquire new knowledge.
· Willing and able to work as a member of a team.
· Able to speak for/represent their division.
· Significant and current experience within one of the eight
- Activities are guided by Trillium Core Team, Trillium
Vision, and Trillium corporate policies and procedures.
- Process and change boundaries are to be determined by the
scope needed to achieve the objectives.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
· You will receive the full support of the Trillium Project
Team and SBU leaders.
[Return to HPT Home Page]
Copyright (C) 1996-2002, Donald J. Bodwell. All rights reserved.